Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Goodbye MOvember

So here in Canada, and in a few other Countries as well, there is a program called MOvember.  It runs for the month of November and encourages men to grow a moustache, starting clean shaven on the 1st of November, for the whole month in an effort to raise money and awareness for prostate cancer. Its a pretty bad ass cancer that in Canada alone will affect 25,000 men this year. Seriously nasty stuff.  This was my 2nd year being involved and my team was able to, between 4 of us, raise nearly $3,000 simply by making ourselves look ridiculous with a moustache for the month.  So in honour of the pain in the ass (literally) that is both prostate cancer AND growing a moustache for a month, I present you my first post for today.  Its deep 'n sexy and by the fantastic Nina Kraviz. A Russian club promoter turned DJ/producer/vocalist, from what I can tell this chick does it all and does it all very well.  I've been bopping to this one for a little while now, hope you enjoy the kind of creepy vocals about the "killing jar"

Nina Kraviz - Pain In The Ass

And this one I came across last week, a remix from NiCe7.  What I have heard from them in the past I generally like and this is no different.  I would hardly call it ground breaking territory as it sounds pretty dated back to the mid 90s or so, but I don't mind. A good track i a good track, and it gets me movin. :)

Tahloula - We Play House(NiCe7 Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment