Thursday, November 24, 2011

something to Think About..(it)

keeping up with posting everyday caught up with me apparently! work and life can sometimes be damned inconveniences.  But here we are again with a day off and time to get caught up on things, I've decided to do the fun stuff first(posting here) and leaving the not so fun stuff for later(cleaning the floors & bathroom).

Its the second time this track and these artists have appeared on the Mooonboots, well sort of.  See the track IS featured in the Matthew Dear set, and I quite enjoy it.  I know I've heard it before and now that I know who the track is by and who its remixed by I'm pretty sure Maceo Plex played it here in Toronto at Wrongbar back in September.

Martin Dawson feat. Nicholas Ryan Gant - Think About It (Maceo Plex remix)

I'm sure a lot of people know the Solomun remix of Around by Noir & Haze, and with good reason. Its gorgeous. I came across a new remix of it done by Subb-an.  As the story goes it was meant to be kind of a white label for a few select people(ie: Noir, Subb-an and some friends), but they gave it out to a few others.  Next thing you know Seth Troxler & Jamie Jones drop it at the DC10 closing party in Ibiza and apparently they got bombarded with demands to release it. So here she is.

Noir & Haze - Around (Subb-an remix)

Now what am I gonna make for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment