Tuesday, November 29, 2011

limitless

Heard a few really great remixes of this James Blake guys stuff.  This is actually a cover of a Feist (yup Toronto again!) track and the remix is by Daniel Bortz.  Its rainy and gross here today and I'm sitting here at my desk trying to get a bunch of personal paperwork crap done before work... Its kind of  a perfect rainy day song.. i think its the piano.  I feel like i should be looking out of a window in some old European Capital or something.

James Blake - Limit To Yor Love(DB Edit)

Continuing with the piano melancholy-deepness is Sarp Yilmaz from Istanbul. If you get the chance the video for this makes me laugh cuz its synced up with that famous scene from The Graduate.

Sarp Yilmaz - My Baby Got To Go(Santos Resiak Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment