Tuesday, November 15, 2011

vacation time?

As i sit at my desk, fully mowin' hard on the best omelette of life(leek, cream cheese and smoked salmon- smoked by my friend Josh's dad!) and listen to the timeless classic "beau mot plage" by isolee, I realize that I really should be on vacation, say in the South of France, eating this omelette.  Surely it would be more delicious, non? but that ain't happenin. But if I were sitting on a boardwalk in St-Tropez this is probably what I would be listening to.

Martin Dawson - Is This Goodbye (Tale Of Us remix)


but lets be honest...If I've just gone all the way to France for a damn omelette, I'm somewhat obliged to visit the White Isle... that's Ibiza, rookie. Ibiza is that hedonistic place you've been hearing about since you discovered House music... where all the top clubs and DJs in the world are, oh and it sits in the middle of the sea between Spain & Africa. Oh ya, and all the people are beautiful. damn Spaniards.  When I was in Ibiza last year this was the song that was on repeat on my iPod, and it will always remind me of the Sun setting on Sa Trinxa beach bar. *tear*

A:xus - Suite Disappointment (Pete Heller vocal mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment