Sunday, November 27, 2011

hung over, Grey Cup Sunday

Today is the 99th Grey Cup.  For those of you from other Countries, thats the Championship game in the Canadian Football League.  I'm pretty hung over after a great night out dancing at Mr.Big with some friends but still contemplating making the journey down to the pub to watch the game at a party my friend Andrei throws every year.  After, of course, I cure this hangover via my headphones with a healthy dose of Toronto's own Art Department.  I'd been digging their sound for a while and heard a few remixes, and THEN i found out its Kenny frickin Glasgow and Jonny White. I wondered where Kenny Glasgow had disappeared to... He went from being on the flyer of every single party that was thrown in this city to just not being around.  Well, this is what hes been up to.  You can't rightly post part 1 and not post part 2 ... even though the first 2+ mins of part 2 are a little weird and for some reason remind me of  the theme from Halloween(ish), except for the plucky bass.  Stick it out though, as the gays have been saying for a year now, it gets better.

Art Department - Tell me Why (part1)

Art Department - Tell Me Why (part 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment