Friday, December 2, 2011

chop chop

With all the attention in the past few months on Wall Street and Big Business and their nasty habits, and with the relative demise this past week of the occupy movement here in Toronto, and a messier take-down in LA, this track from tech giants Tiefschwarz was pretty perfectly timed.  Though don't expect the usual glitchy sounds and electro funny-business with this one... its been remixed by Solomun.  So it doesn't exactly sound like Tiefschwarz, even the original is kind of a departure from what I would say is their signature style but ho hum, thats evolution baby!

Tiefschwarz - Corporate Butcher (Solomun Remix)

I feel like if James brown needed to step it up a notch.. wait a minute, did I just actually ponder James Brown stepping it up a notch?  I did, and I apologize.  Clearly there is no way he could step it up any more notches than he already did... especially since he's dead. But say he wanted a new intro track for his live show.... ya, somethin' for the kids. I think he might choose something maybe like this?

Butch - Drummers Drama (Original Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment