Thursday, November 17, 2011

Critics.. don't you love 'em?

I just got in from a rather wacky night at work; I'm a waiter and I frequently have wacky nights so its no bigs, just a couple interesting tables.. one of which got me on the gin....lemme tell you somethin'.  Hendricks, neat, is god damn delicious! Who knew?! So now i feel like dancing.. and those of you that know me, know that is hardly a newsflash.  For the past 4 or  5 months when that mood hits I've had one solid go-to-guy: Maceo Plex a.k.a Eric Estornel a.k.a Maetrik. Everything he touches is gold. Including his new track "Stop Your Hate".  Apparently he has had enough of shitty reviewers. Can't say as I blame him, with some of the remixes and productions he's had out this past year, dancefloors everywhere should be shaking the man's hand. Heres why.

Maceo Plex - Stop Your Hate (Original mix)

Maceo Plex - Falling


I don't really know jack about this next guy. And this is all I've heard from him. But its a fun house track with a great, laid back old school vibe to it. A fun easy-breezy tune that really ought to put a smile on your face :) As if Maceo didn't look after that already..

Bubba - Dance With Me

No comments:

Post a Comment