Monday, November 21, 2011

SUNday

It was an absolutely gorgeous November day here in Toronto... a rather shocking 14 degrees! So keeping it short 'n sweet.

I don't really think Paul McCartney needs much of an introduction. This is from his "Wings" days and its been given a nice little downtempo-disco'd up vibe courtesy of Jimi Bazzouka. Perfect for chillin on a Sunday for those of you that are.

Paul McCartney - Let 'em In (Jimi Bazzouka edit)


And here's a set I've been loving this past week or so. My friend Josh sent this over and at first I didnt even bother to give it a listen.  I figured a 2 and a half hour Matthew Dear set would be likely a little bit too abrasive for me at the moment...but wow.  Its gorgeous melodic and deep. just how i like it.. and the last hour gets a little harder. Its kind of perfect to just have thumping along in the background while you're working away on something. Recorded live from the Electric Pickle in Miami(best club name I've heard in a while!!) on October 22nd, so pretty current.

Matthew Dear Live @ The Electric Pickle, Miami (22-10-11)

No comments:

Post a Comment