Tuesday, December 13, 2011

speed of sound

I have a lot of music on this hard drive... And it seems like since I started this blog its growing exponentially. To the point that my other half is concerned over the processing speeds of our dearly beloved iMac.  So I'm trying to slow down my err consumption, a bit, and it has also made me realize so much music I have, I hear it a couple times and its lost in a sea of others.  So for the next little bit I'm going to dedicate myself to re-exploring my hard drive in search of lost and somewhat forgotten gems. For instance, this post. A track I was introduced to by a DJ friend of mine in London, Tom Davey.  If you're in blighty check 'em out! meanwhile..

Four Tet - Angel Echoes (Caribou Remix)

I'm not sure where this one came from, but H.O.S.H if i am not mistaken is one of the residents of Panoramma bar in Berlin, which I am way past due for a visit. I could do without the little rap bit nearer the end, but I love Queen, and its such a classic bassline....

H.O.S.H - Another One Bites The Booty

No comments:

Post a Comment