Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Top of the Top

So I guess I was right on the money last week when I mentioned that Jamie Jones and Seth Troxler are ruling the World. The Resident Advisor Top 100 DJs list was released today: #1 Jamie Jones #2 Seth Troxler. The rest of the list you'll see here at the end of this article and a few of the names you'll recognize from remixes and productions associated with the blog: Resident Advisor Top 100 DJ Poll Results.  They have also released their top 20 "live acts". So i'm not a producer.. or a DJ and I know theres a difference obviously, but the live acts listed here.. well I dunno. for example, when I cast my vote in the top DJs poll I put Martin Buttrich in. His set at CZ here in Toronto in August was absolutely stunning(hes also coming back for a NewYears Day party and im THRILLED!) -but here we find him listed as Live. i dunno.. I do not dispute at all the greatness of some of these acts i just never knew that some of them were live. I guess that is open to interpretation: Resident Advisor Top 20 Live Acts Poll Results

Moving swiftly on.. You know that little sort of "ping" sound sonar makes? i love it. and I'm incredibly happy people put it in the odd track here and there. This is one that i've been listening to a fair bit lately and also... when is it summer? cuz this track is so chilled n groovey it makes me wanna be on a beach or at least a patio in the hot summer sun

Lee M Kelsall - On The Road (Matt Fear Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment