Monday, December 5, 2011

MURK Monday

If you like dance music, which is why I assume you are here, you probably know MURK productions whether you know you do or not.  And since they keep creeping into my life one way or another for the past few weeks its time to celebrate with MURK Monday. So I'll start the ball rolling with a lil intro. MURK is basically Ralph Falcon and Oscar G, also Funky Green Dogs, Liberty City and the list goes on... but its basically those two guys a couple Cubanos from Miami.  Hell, they even did remixes for Madonna's "Fever" in 1992..  Ok Papi? now lets dance :)

Its also wayback playback Monday, so why not kill two birds with one.. song? This is a remix from the maestro, Mr Danny Tenaglia. Ya-Ya I know a lot of people that hate on Danny...whatever. I like em.  Hes unlike any other personality involved in this scene and I think it should be celebrated...

MURK presents Liberty City - Some Lovin' (Danny Tenaglia New Hook Mix)

I have this beautiful little music swap going on with my buddy Josh. Its been running for years and between the two of us, we've managed to furnish each others hard drives with some pretty awesome tunes.  Its like back in the day when you'd make mixtapes for your friends with stuff you recorded off the radio...(I'm not the only one right?) only evolved. So he sent me a new mix yesterday and POP! theres MURK again.. Also, they seem to have this branding obsession. If MURK is involved in a product it seems to say so somewhere at least once in the title or via a "presents" sub header or something.. good for them for getting their name out there. A little dedication for this post.. it goes out to my favourite rookie who i also know has a love for MURK

Intruder feat. Jei (A MURK Production) - Amame (Long Ass Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment