Saturday, February 18, 2012

balls are empty...

Man I really have to pull up the boot straps on this whole blogging thing.  I won't be posting any Whitney remixes(although there was an amazing remix by one of those big remixers back in the day-Hex Hector maybe??- of I learned from the best, that I used to LOVE).  I did however watch her funeral service, which really wasn't a funeral service.  It was a Church service celebrating a woman's life and ya I loved it.  If Reverend Winans did his service here in Toronto he might rival Deko-ze for Sunday morning attendance!- I said might. .. He'd really have to up the ante BPM wise...

I wish I could say I've been spending this time accumulating all kinds of wicked new tunes to post, but I haven't. I have however come across a couple little ditty's today that I will share with you :)

Easing in nice n slow is lightbluemover.  Sounds like a fancy name for a break-dancing smurf, but i like it. The track has this nice little slow burn to it with a bit of a harder funky side that wants to slap you around a little.. and I don't think I'd mind. If you want to hear it played a wee bit quicker.. check out Maceo Plex's Essential Mix.. its the 2nd track.

lightbluemover - Ddisko

Now, I'm not entirely sure what the lyrics are to this song... but I can definitely make out "balls are empty".  To be honest it really doesn't matter what the lyrics are...its a hard, deep, dirty, chugging beat.  And if the lyrics are what I think they are... then it's a match made in heaven..err maybe a brothel.

Martin Eyerer - Bells A Go (Sascha Sonido Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment