Thursday, October 18, 2012

All I wanna do is love ya

It seems like good things come in bunches lately.  Sometimes I go weeks without hearing anything I'm all that interested in and then this week I can't swing a cat without hittin a NiCE(7) tune! the improper capitalization and numbering will make sense shortly.   I've also just booked my birthday weekend in Montreal with about 10 friends. Hold onto your chapeau's Montreal.... it's actually 3 birthdays so that means 3 times the fun and shenanigans... but not til February.

Also arriving in bunches, dance tracks with old soul samples. One from Curtis Mayfield and one from marvin Gaye arrived in the iTunes today..  Heres the Curtis Mayfield one.  If it sounds familiar it should.  The same sample is from Bran Van 3000's discotastic single  "Astounded" from about 12 years ago.

Tube & Berger, Milan Euringer - Lovebreak (Original Mix)

and for those moments you feel like something a little more piquanté...

NiCE7, Bruni & Daniel - Party People (Original Mix) 

No comments:

Post a Comment