Saturday, September 22, 2012

Uniforms For The Dedicated

I've never had vertigo that I can recall.  But feeling like this hangover may just be the onset....  Spin(s)-Spin(s)-Sugar.  Anyhoo, seeing as I totally flaked out on a BBQ I was supposed to attend and leaving the house is looking unlikely I'll upload some new moonbooties.

I think I'm well past due for a trip to Scandinavia.  The amazing music, fashion, and general style that comes out of that little part of the Globe has been pretty inspirational for as long as I can remember.  Add this to the long list of cool shit;  An arts and media co-op called Uniforms For The Dedicated comin atcha straight outta Stockholm. "Uniforms for the Dedicated was founded in 2007 as a collective of artists, musicians, film makers and designers – a playground of creative talent that today provides influence and inspiration to our clothing line as well as stand alone projects under the Uniforms for the Dedicated creative umbrella." So basically get all the hip, talented, like-minded folks together and make awesome stuff. Clothing, furniture, music, salad.  Ya why not salad?  I think its time to get me a little collective going. I know some pretty damn awesome people, too ya know!  But for reals check out their website I linked to up there, its pretty cool.  The only complaint I have is that the sound quality of the actual recording seems a bit low... which doesn't really add up.  But there you go. its a nice song anyway :)

Uniforms For The Dedicated feat. Maria Nordstrom - March Of No Coincidence (Deniz Kurtel Remix)

Remember Nina Kraviz? The Russian party-bomb that isn't a part of pussy riot but rather a party making machine? I do. She's been on the blog before and here she is again with a pretty trippy/dark tune, seems to kind of be her specialty.

Nina Kraviz - Ghetto Kraviz (Amine Edge Edit)


No comments:

Post a Comment