Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Rainbow of a weekend.

That was one hell of a weekend. Yes its Tuesday, but I think I can now wrap my head around some of the stuff I saw... and more importantly heard.  I'm used to seeing some pretty nasty pieces of work at clubs.  I'm sure its the same everywhere. People that don't know how to have fun responsibly or with a little bit of dignity.... and well, this was one of the more colourful weekends I think I've ever seen. All the colours of the rainbow were there (and then some). Brown for the unconscious fella at one club that poo'd his pants, Yellow for the guy at another who pee'd his pants, Red for the guy who passed out and smashed his face open on a metal table, Purple for the idiot with no shoes on with open sores on his feet. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen so many disasters in one 2 day span. Luckily, I had a great time with great friends and heard some great music.  So heres some of them.

Him Self Her - Gone Too Long (Original Mix)

Roisin Murphy - Simulation (Mano Le Tough Remix)

Eric Sneo & Chris The Voice - Shut Up & Dance (Original Mix)




1 comment: