Friday, March 2, 2012

take these shackles off my feet so I can dance!

Whatever it is these fellas dropped out of the move sounds to me like it's paying off.  Drop Out Orchestra area couple of Swedish lads who my friend Charles sent my way via SoundCloud.  Most of Drop Out Orchestra's(LOVE the name) stuff that you can hear on their SoundCloud is remixes and edits of old disco and soul tracks, which are all pretty light hearted, fun ways to hear old tunes we all know and love, like the one they do of Shackles(Praise you).. love it. And I can't tell you how many times I've used the line "take these shackles off my feet so I can dance"!  Theres a few cute little mixes there too that sorta run through a bit of an ambient-spacey disco vibe.  But for the post today I have a remix of one of their own productions... happy listening :)

Drop Out Orchestra - Ego (Second Date Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment