Friday, March 9, 2012

a little something for the weekend, Sir?

I have to think that if Danny Tenaglia is giving another DJ props thats a good thing. I know some of my friends don't like Danny's style but you can't deny hes a legend either way.  So today when I log into facebook and theres a post from DT saying how much he likes this guy, I take notice.  I've heard of Simon Baker before but theres so many damn DJs in this World of ours I tend to glaze over a lot unless someone gives me a reason to check out something new... like DT did.  Anyhoo... the mix was pretty fun and a lot more of a deep house vibe than I expected given who was promoting it.  So as a result of that, I have a post! :) Thanks Simon Baker & Danny for giving me a new soundtrack for my weekend.

Cajmere & Russoul - Let's Dance (Original Mix)

Claude VonStroke & Jaw - Le Fantome (Original Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment