Friday, January 26, 2018

Different from the Rest

two of these three have been on such heavy rotation for the past month that I'm actually pretty shocked I haven't gotten board of them yet.

My friend Charles has been bopping this one at the office lately, turns out it was posted in a facebook post of a group I'm in for the weekly Music Mondays where =everyone posts what moves them. THANK YOU FARHAN! Helluva track. And if you're slightly nerdy about things you'll probably enjoy this little Q&R with the man that made it about him and how he made it that I stumbled on while trying to find the damn thing...

Interstate feat Biroll - Karl Lowe St. Groove


I'm pretty sure I owe this one to a ride back from a rugby match back in the Autumn with my friend Nick. I have to say, my friends have really good taste in tunes, lucky me! basically one giant disco build with some sassy piano. my favourite!

Marquis Hawkes - The Basement Is Burning


Lastly, during my fairly epic (appropriate use of the word) 3 day drive home for Christmas through more different kinds of storms than I can really remember This came on about half-way into the first 7 hour drive, and I swear we played it at least 3 times in a row. Its one of those things where you discover some other funny little sound or oddball lyric with each new listen.  I've heard (and LOVED) a few In Flagranti songs over the years, they seem to do some more guitar heavy stuff as well but when they do a housey/indie dance track... watch out. Best enjoyed with headphones so you can hear every little nugget, unless of course you have a fabulous home stereo set up. Its actually likely still better on headphones.

In Flagranti - Different from the Rest


Don't forget we're on SPOTIFY if you want some Moonbooties on the go

No comments:

Post a Comment