Sunday, November 26, 2017

The Power & The Blessing

Back in March, Dropbox (where all this music is stored) changed the way it operated which resulted in all my old links being invalid. So basically everything i posted from 2011- March 2017, had dead links. I'm going through and reposting all of the back catalogue starting from the beginning, and adding them, as I go, to the Spotify playlist too... its going to take a while.

As well as all of THAT, there is a new post.

Try to not bop to this, I dare you. It takes about 2 minutes to get going but once it does its some classic funky house loveliness, which seems to be making a bit of a resurgence... not that it ever really went anywhere, but I am hearing a lot more of the funky stuff lately.

Folamour - The Power & The Blessing Of Unity

I love the relentless beat of this jam. I heard it yesterday and was hooked. The opening Marvin Gaye(i think..?) vocals don't fully match up with whats being played which at first had me looking to see if I had two things playing at once, but once i realized i didnt, I restarted it and for whatever reason I enjoy its slightly disjointed nature, and again this one shifts into another gear after about 2.5 mins.

RAAR - Leave Me In My Broken Dreams



No comments:

Post a Comment