Monday, January 9, 2012

hoping for some mighty efficient machines

I cannot stop listening to this album. Every spare second I have had for 2 days has been spent with this as my musical backdrop.  The album is about a year old, released last February by a producer from Denmark named Kasper Bjørke.  Its called Sitting On Top Of Utopia, and what a fucking marvelous view it is from the top! Hot damn.  Theres elements of disco, dark menacing electronia, indie pop and even parts of it that remind me of Muse and strangely it doesn't feel scattered.  This will be my soundtrack while im sitting in the hospital tomorrow recovering from ACL reconstructive surgery on my left knee, giddy'up!
These are my early two favourites from the album:

Kasper Bjørke - Efficient Machine

Kasper Bjørke - Fido & The Friendly Ghost

No comments:

Post a Comment