Friday, August 23, 2013

Play NiCE7.

Apparently this blog gets a lot of hits from Russia. Whats funny about that is that I have, for as long as I can remember been fascinated with Russia. Whats even funnier is that I'm a gay man living in Canada and that Russian politics are really upsetting me right now, due to the recent legislations on non-traditional relationship propaganda and such. I'd like to think that the Russian folk that are tuning into the blog are open minded, loving people, as has been the case with the bulk of the people I've met associated with dance music.

Ok I don't want this to get all heavy just... make things right. In your corner of the world, wherever that might be, stop turning a blind eye to ignorance and all this hateful "propaganda" that is being bantered about. So If you're Russian, Syrian or Egyptian or from one of the calmer places on the planet right now.... please? Play nice.

Jose Gonzales - Killing For Love (Beatfanatic Remix)

Now thenhow about something a little more fun?

OK!

Jon Cutler feat E-Man - It's Yours (NiCE7 Remix)


No comments:

Post a Comment