Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Gentlemen prefer BLOND(:ISH)ES

Getting ready for Electric Island here in Toronto, with Green Velvet, Hot Since '82 and Soul Clap.  Its a new (this summer season) party that the good people of Footwork and Embrace put on every long weekend in the summer.  It took Toronto a little while to figure things out but my god is this ever a great idea,  partying away on Toronto Island with the city in the background.

The lovely ladies of BLOND:ISH have introduced me to these two tracks, one of which is their own production. And its also telling me one thing: I was an absolute idiot for not going on the boat cruise they did. Loving the dark, progressive and rather haunting nature of this one... its almost cinematic.

BLOND:ISH - No Place Like Gnome (Original Mix)

I wish I could play this every time I'm out somewhere and someone has to bail for work related reasons.... usually its me to be honest! So luckily I will now have this on my phone and I'll just play it for myself as a reminder to shut up about it: Hi Me. Its Me. Don't tell me that we have to work on Monday, Ok?

Kotelett & Zadak - Sunday (MOLLONO.BASS Remix)


No comments:

Post a Comment