Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Restless

Things happen when you get older.... like you throw your back out so bad you can't really move for three days doing really nothing at all.  The upside of which means I get to clear out my gmail inbox from the past 5 days, and get on the hunt for some new tunes since the only thing that feels normal is sitting in my computer chair.

I'm always a sucker for a good sample from a classic oldie and two of these have just that. and the other is from a fun new Stereo Productions sampler via DJ Chus called Ibiza Syrup - 100% Balearic Jam.  

A nice sunny day jam with a lil Simon & Garfunkel to keep things honest

Samu.l - Restless Dreams (Original Mix)

The excellent Umami return to the blog..

Umami - Sunny (Original Mix)

Stereo Productions chief selecta' DJ Chus has a new label comp and this one jumped out at me.

Marcelo Castelli - Check Out Guitar George (Original Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment