Monday, May 13, 2013

love me like a clown

Thank you Annie Mac, for introducing me to this lil beauty from the adorable Ben Pearce. Ya apparently he's also pretty darn cute on top of being a great producer... BONUS! This is an edit of an old Quincy Jones track "Betcha Wouldn't Hurt Me", only renamed with a much more entertaining title. It should help warm things up on this absolutely CHILLY Monday in Toronto... I thought things were supposed to be getting hotter on this planet, seems like they're just getting weirder!

Ben Pearce - Patticakes(edit)

and why not keep it English today?  We all know how I feel (and you should too) about Matthew Dear.. well I came across this remix of one of the tracks off his last album by Birmingham's own, the fantastic Mark E.

Matthew Dear - Little People (Black City) (Mark E Remix)


No comments:

Post a Comment