Sunday, May 21, 2017

the struggle is real

This is a public service announcement. If you ever have the opportunity, GO SEE DENNIS FERRER  
His set at Coda earlier this month quite literally had a bit of everything and it was all solid gold. Moving on, I just noticed that all of these track titles sound like a total buzz kill, but rest assured... they still damn fine.

This first track came on as I was walking to work on a beauty of a sunny day a little while a go and it put a little extra spring in my step first thing in the morning. I'm generally a pretty big fan of springing steps:

Justin Jay (feat. Benny Bridges & Josh Taylor) - Let Go

I wasn't sure if I was going to bother posting this one because I've posted the track before, just not this version. I absolutely love the original and this Vinyl version that I stumbled upon (again on SPOTIFY of all places) is actually even better than the Original mix that I already adore.

Steffi - Sadness (vinyl version)

This is an unreleased bootleg Tinush had up a while ago. Aretha Franklin really is a National treasure... you can feel the hurt. ugh.

Tinush feat. Aretha Franklin - Struggle

Also, if you have Spotify you can follow along with the blog on there. Most of the recent posts from the past couple years are up there. Just click THE LINK RIGHT HERE and you've got Moonboots on the go :)


No comments:

Post a Comment