Tuesday, September 9, 2014

courtesy the C & C music factory(thats Chus & Ceballos)

Its more of a Moonboots kinda tip for this post, and less of the Mudholes. Two pretty fun, chilled tracks.

I have to admit that the last 3 times I've seen Chus & Ceballos it has been less than impressive. I won't get into the dance scene in Toronto politics as to why that is (or why I believe that is anyway) but having the opportunity to see them at a party not associated with the gay scene or its promoters this past weekend I thought I might be in for a treat.... I was right. My only complaint is that the night ended too soon. But considering they ended it with this pretty sweet remix of London Grammar, all is right again.


Moloko meet Francois K. I love it when artists I love work together.... generally it produces something pretty perfect. And really... Moloko, could you please just get back together and make a new album, please? Heres one I found this weekend:

1 comment: