Sunday, March 31, 2013

Get Lost

Stumbled upon this pretty eclectic album selected by Acid Pauli called Get Lost V. The whole thing is pretty cool and really really long.. theres 40 some tracks, including a continuous Dj mix by Pauli.  I should really get on with checking out I through IV too I guess.... 

I'm a sucker for interesting reinterpretations of a song you know so well, that when you hear it done differently you aren't even exactly sure what it is but you're there singing along. These are both those kinda songs.

Sitting on the streetcar on my way to a hockey game this song comes on and I'm going through the lyrics in my head but for some reason can't place what it is until I pull my phone out of my pocket to see.. D'UH! Radiohead's Idioteque.

Calico Horse - Idioteque

And then this one. I was thinking it was Genesis, or Phil Collins... well close enough... Mike & The Mechanics.  If you weren't around when this song was the first time.. or want to see a weird ass 80s video: go check this out . Alternatively, you could boogie to the one I was listening to... I recommend BOTH!

Amirali - Hear Me

Now go get those Easter eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment