Friday, August 24, 2012

gettin a lil craycray

I don't know that I can top this Thursday.  My hubby and I have a roommate who, for no reason or occasion decided to treat us to a fridge full of groceries, a bottle of champagne and a bangin' California Cabernet.  All this after going to see the largest touring of Pablo Picasso's works in about 40 odd years at the Art Gallery of Ontario... pretty smashing day. Then I made a bitchin' dinner out of all those groceries and danced around the kitchen as I made it.  If theres one thing other than groceries essential to the preparation of a good meal its great music.

A few posts ago I dropped a lil Crazy P.  The track that I posted is a remix off their 2011 album When We On.  I got curious about the original, and being more of an album guy really I just got the whole album.  Its an art form all its own, constructing a cohesive album. And let me tell you.. this entire album is bordering on masterpiece.  Up there with one of my all time faves, Groove Armada's Love Box, the beautiful/lazy disco vibes on this gem are something special.

The first track I'm sharing with y'all, Eruption, is far and away my favourite on the album. TURN THIS SUCKA UP! I dare you to sit still.  How do I see these guys play live?? Thats the next conundrum.

Crazy P - Eruption

Crazy P - Heartbreaker (DJ Edit)

Crazy P - Future Beat

No comments:

Post a Comment